Friday, September 10, 2010

Resin Treats!

So I wasn't thinking last night, and I ended up working on my resin in the kitchen... I stunk up pretty much the entire apartment building, but I ended up making a bunch of pendants!

I like the way most of them turned out, and I'll be turning them into magnets, key chains and pendants for necklaces. I want to get more colors of glitter though to get more of a variety of pendants and stuff.


I'm thinking $5 for magnets and key chains, and $8 for necklaces, but I'm not sure yet. When I find out how to turn them into necklaces and key chains I think that will decide the price.


I just got more colors of glitter, (I now have silver, pink, purple, blue, teal, orange, lime and light blue) as well as learned new techniques, so look forward to more posts on resin! Oh, and this is what happened when I mixed makeup into resin, I like the effect!

No comments:

Post a Comment